Disconnect to Connect Weekend Break
A weekend retreat in the forest hosted by Rosana Fiore
If you would instead like to take your practice a step further, I’m offering an early bird price on my Weekend Yoga Retreat in the woods.
Disconnect to Connect Spring is designed to observe how yoga can positively impact our everyday life, and help us establish a safe home-practice by creating healthy, realistic habits.
We’ll work on our whole body, but with specific asanas to
- Strengthen our legs with accurate standing poses on Friday
- Strengthen and understand our middle bit –lower spine and organic body on Saturday
- Regain mobility and flexibility on our neck, shoulders and upper back on Sunday
There will be special guests, too, providing sound therapy, talks on nutrition, and more!
Swipe from Airplane Mode to Forest Mode.
Starts: Friday 30th March 2018 at 4.00pm
Finishes: Sunday 1st April 2018 at 4.00pm
Venue: Emmerson College, Forest Row
Early bird price £260 per person
This is a unique way of taking your practice to the next level and bond with like-minded folks in a very magical environment.
What’s in the package?
- 2 nights’ accommodation in single rooms (toilets and showers are shared)
- 3 Veggie meals per day
- 4 Asana practice sessions
- 2 Pranayama sessions
- 1 lovely Iyengar yoga teacher ;o)