Disconnect to Connect Autumn
A weekend retreat at Oxon Hoath in Kent
hosted by Rosana Fiore
Relax, Unwind and Revitalize Yourself
Take a break from the stress and strain of daily life, with a weekend yoga retreat at the beautiful Oxon Hoath Country House.
Disconnect to Connect Autumn is designed to observe how yoga can positively impact our everyday life, and help us establish a safe home-practice by creating healthy, realistic habits.
We’ll work on our whole body, but with specific asanas to
- Strengthen our legs with accurate standing poses
- Strengthen and understand our middle bit –lower spine and organic body
- Regain mobility and flexibility on our neck, shoulders and upper back
There will be special guests, too, providing sound therapy, and more!
Date: Friday 12th – Sunday 14th October 2018
Venue: Oxon Hoath, Oxonhoath Road, Tonbridge TN11 9SS
£375 single en suite
£350 single w/o en suite
£300 sharing bedroom and bathroom
This is a unique way of taking your practice to the next level and bond with like-minded folks in a very magical environment.
What’s in the package?
- 2 nights accommodation
- 1 Gong session
- 6 Asana practice sessions
- All veggie meals and snacks