Disconnect to Connect Summer 2018
A one day retreat in the forest hosted by Rosana Fiore
I would like to invite you to spend a whole day away from the urban flow of wi-fi, using yoga to reconnect with ourselves within a magic environment.
All while nurturing our bodies with fresh woodland air, and delicious home-made food.
Swipe from Airplane Mode to Forest Mode.
Saturday 30th June 2018
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Emerson College, Forest Row
£55 per person
This One Day Retreat includes:
- An indoor, Iyengar yoga session suitable for all levels in the morning
- A healthy, nutritious lunch (**)
- A silent walk in the Ashdown forest
- Hot/cold drinks and nibbles
- A sharing circle in the woods (optional)
- A second indoor Iyengar yoga session in the afternoon
Please bring your own mat. I will provide the rest of the equipment.
** Please advise on specific dietary requirements.
If you need to arrange transport to/from the venue, let me know. Hope to see you there!
Please enter your email address below to be kept up to date about this and other events from Rosana Fiore